Like any other girl I love Sephora. I keep the app on my phone, so I’m looking at products almost everyday lol. It’s come to that point where I want to try some new products. So, I’ve been reading up on products on the Sephora site, as well as watching some reviews on Youtube. I’ve come up with a list of 6 items that I plan on trying out this summer, and I want to share that with you!
- Sweet Peach Too Faced Palette– This palette has been on the top of my list for a while now and I just have not got around to getting it. I was at Sephora the other day and I was able to check it out. This is the perfect summer time palette. The colors are so beautiful and the palette smells just like peaches (yum)!
- FARSALI Rose Gold Elixer– According to the Sephora site, the FARSALI Rose Gold Elixer is infused with 24-karat gold, and is very rich in vitamins. It is supposed to help reduce fine lines and discoloration and the 24k Gold flakes absorb in to your skin, leaving your skin glowing. This product can be used to hydrate lips, mixed in with your foundation, or applied to your face on its own.
- FARSALI Unicorn Essence– This is a water-based product that will leave your skin hydrated without a greasy residue. It has four superfruit extracts that contain a lot of antioxidants and a lot of vitamin C. This can be used daily, following up with the Rose Gold Elixer. It can also be used as a makeup primer, eyeshadow primer or as a highlighter.
- tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist– This mist is a four in one primer, setting spray, hydrating mist, and skin refresher. It’s supposed to extend makeup for 12 hours. Currently, I’m using the All-Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay and I love it, but I definitely want to try other setting sprays to compare it.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water– This is another setting spray, and it’s supposed to be good for all skin types. This is a product that I learned about through youtube, and I always hear good reviews about it. Apart from being a setting spray, it is a also a primer. It hydrates, preps, and refreshes skin.
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment– This mud mask is perfect for all skin types and it does turn into a peel off mask. It is designed to tighten your skin. It is perfect for fine lines, uneven skin tone, and loss of firmness. I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on this mask. This product will be a trial, and if I can find a sample size, I’d most likely start out with that first, but I definitely can’t wait to try it!
- Sol De Janeiro Brazillian Bum Bum Cream– I had to save the best for last. So I first learned about this product from Kyrah Stewart in her Sephora Haul. So, apparently the Bum Bum Cream is like the best thing ever. It is great for all skin types. This cream is “a fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin.”
I can’t wait to get these products and review them for you. That is all for my summer wishlist, what’s on yours? Comment down below!