Since it’s summer time and I’m always on the go, I’ve had to adjust to a simpler wash n’ go. I know a lot of people have recently stopped using eco Styler but I can’t let go! I haven’t had a chance to dibble and dabble with other products and that’s the only thing that works for me now. So, let me tell you how you can quickly achieve the perfect wash n’ go.
1. I co-wash my hair and I let the conditioner sit in my hair while I shower.
2. Before rinsing my hair out, I detangle.
3. I rinse off all of the conditioner
4. I wring out my hair just a little bit. I then distribute my Argon Oil Eco Styler gel all over my hair until my curls start clumping and look defined!
By the time the gel is well distributed, my hair is no longer dripping and I’m able to style from there! Like I always say, my go to style is the high puff. It’s easy and quick.
5. Lastly, I spray my hair with Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Hair Sheen!
If you’re always in a hurry like myself, these steps will be quick enough to get you out the door.