I recently got my hands on the new Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 minute hair mask. Despite being in the sun just about everyday this summer, my hair has been holding up pretty well. I haven’t been able to treat it the way I would normally like to, so it was definitely time for a treatment.
Last night, I washed my hair like normal then followed, by evenly distributing this treatment throughout my hair. (Btw, the Fructis Smoothing Treat can be used as a hair mask, regular conditioner, and even as a leave-in conditioner) I let the conditioner sit in my hair for about 2 hours without it being covered because I did not want my hair extremely wet as I slept. Once I was ready to go to bed I covered my hair with plastic and a head scarf and that was it. When I woke up I rinsed the product out and styled my hair as normal. This treatment left my curls feeling extremely soft and bouncy and moisturized. The amazing smell stuck even after my hair dried, I love it!!
What you’ll like about the product:
1. Instead of throwing the ingredients at us with all of these crazy words we don’t understand, Fructis literally breaks down everything that’s in the ingredients!
2. This product is vegan. No animal derived ingredients
3. 94% biodegradable formula
4. No Silicones, Parabens, or Artificial Colorants.
5. Has avocado extract and it smells AMAZING!
What’s your go-to treatment and how does it work for you? Drop your comments down below!